July 18, 2024

FINRA Arbitration Law Firm

Have you been a victim of investment fraud? Do you suspect that stockbroker misconduct played a part in the cause of your stock market losses? If so, you need an experienced FINRA arbitration lawyer to help you seek to recover the losses you endured.

The best way to recoup your monetary damages is to initiate an arbitration claim with the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA). Stockbroker negligence and wrongdoing are carefully regulated against by both the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) and FINRA, and when you report your complaint, these agencies may also be able to take action against the person who wronged you.

Why Go to FINRA Arbitration?

Whether you are new to investing or are a seasoned investor, you probably know that investing in the stock market comes with a risk, no matter what opportunity you have chosen to invest in. With that being said, stock losses caused by a greedy stockbroker are grounds for legal action.

You should be able to trust that your financial planner is acting in your best interests at all times, especially since they are required by law to do so. FINRA arbitration gives you the chance to take on your reckless broker and not only hold them accountable financially but professionally as well.

Preparing for Your FINRA Arbitration Hearing

Your arbitration hearing will be before a panel of three arbitrators. Before your hearing, your FINRA attorney will investigate and gather the evidence we need to establish liability and misconduct of your stockbroker and/or brokerage firm. In the majority of cases, once an arbitration hearing has been initiated, the at-fault party will be inclined to make a settlement offer.

Meet with a Qualified FINRA Arbitration Lawyer

If you are unsure whether your financial advisor has taken advantage of you, or if you need help preparing for your hearing, contact a seasoned FINRA arbitration lawyer at Meissner Associates. You can schedule your confidential meeting by filling out our quick contact form or giving our firm a call at 212-764-3100.